Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

*** Author's Note [12/09/12]

Hi guys, 

I'm pretty sure the most of you have probably given up on my stories so far (I don't blame you, I'm at fault for being terrible in updating). I wish I could post up some new updates at the moment but can't since I have final exams going on. I won't be able to sit down and work on the next installments to the stories till after these couple of weeks. I just ask that you bear with me for a little longer, I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'll try my best to be better about this whole updating business. Thanks for those of you who have stuck around and check on the development of my stories. I really do appreciate your wonderful support! It means so much to me. I will make sure to make it up to you guys!

Love,
Dil 

7 comments:

  1. Will look forward to ur updates...Do it when u can..

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward for your updates....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't give up on us we won't either
    Good luck with the exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey Dil, I still check your blog for something exciting to read. Can't wait to read more of your writing.

    Good luck with your exams and I do hope all is well with your health.

    All the best and take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dil

    Look at that....am I glad that you changed your status update? Love you for that.

    Take your time and please update whenever you ge thte time.

    I am waiting for your update!

    Love
    Archie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dil,

    Eagerly waiting to read your updates. Please update "chupke se" and "incomplete life" stories when you have time. I have been regularly checking to read those and your other stories.

    Love,
    pearlw

    ReplyDelete