Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Very Important Note---Should Read

To my readers, 

Perhaps you have forgotten all about my stories at this point, but to those who haven't, I know that I have kept you all waiting for so long and I am extremely apologetic. My health hasn't been the best for the past two months. I have a condition called costochondritis which means inflammation of the ribs and trauma to your chest walls. It mimics symptoms of cardiac arrest which is why I am at most times in pain. It isn't fatal, but terrible to have to go through. I also have building anxiety problems because of the condition as well. 

I wanted to apologize for delaying my stories for so long, but as of right now, there is not much I can do till I begin to feel better. I understand if you give up/have given up on my stories. But I hope that you don't and still bear with me because as soon as I can, I will get back right to writing. And the days that I do feel better and in a good mood, I perhaps will write an update in the near future. Again, I am sorry. Hope some of you are still enjoying my blog. 

Take care!
Dil 


p.s. the rest of my stories are still on the blog, so do not worry. Just click on 2011 on the Fanfiction Archive and they will appear below that tab. Also I have added two new stories onto the blog, Mere Ajnabee and Remember Me, please do check those out if you haven't already. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. hei dil,
    take care of ur health first..
    but try not to build up anxiety n make ur health even bad..
    u know ur condition so try not to worry abt it..u'll be fit n fine very soon..
    so have a smile now..
    we'll wait..if we dont remember we will go thru few of the updates dil..
    so dont worry for tat..but always remember that there'll be some one r other to read ur stories..
    come back soon with another story..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Dil take care yar... stories can be updated later.. health comes first... take care and comeback healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dil, don't worry about the updates. Your health is more important at this time. Take care and get healthy.

    P.S. can never give up on my fav writer. :) :)

    cupidlicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dil, your health is what is important at this time not the updates, they can wait.
    As for the apologies, none is needed. ♥ ☺ ♥

    ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey take care of ur health.... thats far more imp than anything else.... get well soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon Dil! :) Will pray for ur quick recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pl Get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heath is most important, please take care. best wishes, Columbia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon Dear and take Care God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon Dil. Your health is very important and must be ur first priority. I miss reading your stories so I went back and read a bounded relation this weekend. I know me being extremely silly but I needed some nostalgia so that I could get started on an update of my ff too.
    So, get well soon till then we all can surely wait. :)
    TC
    Moon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for all your well wishes! Health still isn't so great, I have my good days and my bad days. Will try to update as soon as I can! In the meantime, I've posted another separate story that I've had lying around to make up for my long absence. Hopefully you all like it.

    ReplyDelete