Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Friday, January 18, 2013

FF: Incomplete Life... Chapter 23 Preview! [1/19/13]

Hi guys, it's been a very, very, VERY long time since I've done anything for Incomplete Life! I am incredibly sorry! It was not intentional at all--I've just had a crazy year that kept me busy throughout. And though I'm getting even busier, I'm going to try my very best to update more frequently whenever I have the chance. New Year Resolution is to not keep you guys waiting ages and ages for a single update of mine. Well, I am 3/4 done with Chapter 23 for Incomplete Life--in the meantime, I am posting a little preview for it on here till I finish it up within a week or so. For those readers that have loyally stood by, I know I've tested your patience enough, but please bear with me for a little bit more. And my other readers that perhaps have left this blog, I am sincerely apologetic for having disappointed you in whatever way that I have. Anyway, here it is! 



“Hey yaar, was wondering whether you had lunch yet,” Rohit quips from the doorway with his usual broad smile. Jai places his phone back down, his irritation provoked more. 


“You can forget it Rohit. Bani hasn’t sent me any lunch today. She is away at her parents’ for the next few weeks till the wedding,” Jai nearly barks, knowing the reason why Rohit always stops by his office near lunchtime. 


“I know, that’s why I was proposing we go out to that restaurant that just opened nearby. I heard their food is fantastic!” he offers eagerly, at his food-fanatic best. 

“I don’t have the time to make a trip outside the---…,” Jai halts in his words, though, when recalling his friend’s earlier words. He then narrows his gaze at him suspiciously. 

 “What do you mean, you know? I didn’t even know she was leaving till the day before,” he lightly accuses. He lifts a brow when Rohit seems slightly taken aback by his demanding question. 

“Well she mentioned it a week or so ago…said she wouldn’t be able to bring me in food for quite a while in those little cute notes she writes with lunch, you know? I spoke to her about it the other night as well at Ranveer’s engagement, so I remembered today. And the place isn’t too far out, we can make it back to the hospital on time. They have been getting particularly good reviews for their appetizers that I want to try out,” Rohit continues jovially on the thought of food. He, however, is more than confused when witnessing the clear change on Jai’s face, watching it form into hard, harsh lines with anger sprouting in his dark eyes. 

“Get out, Rohit. Now,” he steely commands. Rohit appears stupefied, not knowing what he possibly has done to anger him. 

“Arre, yeh kya baath hai? Accha baba, we can skip the appetizers and go straight to the entrees if you want, I have no complaints,” he shrugs defensively. 

“Rohit, out!” Jai bellows, alarming Rohit by his quickly flaring temper that has erupted out of nowhere. He gives him a wide-eyed look before complying and walking out of the doorway. 

“Fine, no appetizers for you then… I will take Mahesh instead,” he haughtily remarks, neglecting to see the darkening look on Jai’s face, and shuts the door after himself. Jai expels a hefty sigh whilst combing his fingers through his dark locks of hair. His attention shifts back to his cell phone lying idly on his desk top. He scowls.  

“… She tells every Tom, Dick, and Harry that she is leaving, but me…,” he grumbles to himself, taking his phone and stashing it into his drawer. He rises from his chair and heads out of his office, deciding on busying himself with some pre-op preparations. 

14 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Reading the preview just brought back everything. Loved it now can't wait for the full update. And like I said before if you continue to dedicate ur time to writing u will have loyal readers
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the preview--the update is very close to being done. I am hoping to post it within the next few days. Look forward to more of your comments :)

      Delete
  2. Happy to see an update after a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy long gap Dil..
    And u know wat I forgot where we were already..I need to get back to it..
    I remember rest of the stories but not this.. That is sad..
    Will check it out n recollect before u post the actual update.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...

      I think you are Ramya...who used to give tons of comments to Poppy's, Dil's, Kiran's stories and many more on RPR.

      I found your comments to be the most awesome of all!

      Nice to see you writing. I will love to connect with you.

      My name is Archana Sundaram Chindarkar.

      Delete
    2. I am almost done with the update--hope to post it up within the next few days. Again, I apologize for the long gap. Writing took a backseat for me for some time since I had other priorities to handle the past year. I am trying to make more of an effort from here on out though to update the stories when I can. Hopefully you will stick around for them. I look forward for more of your comments :)

      Delete
  3. OK..So my memory is not that bad.. I had the stories in my mind but failed to relate it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dil

    What a brilliant preview after soooooooooooooooooooooooo long! I am dying to read this part.

    I kind of agree with Jai in many ways. He is right in feeling bad that Bani didn't let him know. I mean I can't understand how can she forget to tell him? If she can tell Rohit, she surely owed it to Jai. I found her reason to be very flimsy, that it completely skipped off her mind.

    So the raging bull seems to have returned.

    Dying to read what's going to happen!

    Dil - don't keep them apart too much. Want to see them coming together with lots and lots of mush please....

    Its high time Dr. Jai Walia moves on from Ananya.

    Love
    Archie.

    I had posted this comment on "Incomplete Life" page. Missed it out over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archie, I love reading any one of your comments, they always bring a smile to my face :) I went ahead and replied to this on IF too, but like I mentioned above to the others, the update is very close to being finished. I will PM to let you know when it is ready!

      Love
      Dil

      Delete
  5. Poor jai being the last one to know is never a nice feeling as you feel that you are less important, I hope this jealousy and anxiety of being apart will make him go down to his in laws and claim his bani ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the comment! I love to receive feedback of any kind. And you may not be completely wrong about the last bit you wrote. Update will be up soon!

      Dil

      Delete
  6. Hey Dil

    How are you? So school has begun...hmmm! U will get busy now.

    But please don't forget us! Kindly update!

    Waiting for "Incomplete Life"....

    Love
    Archie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Archie, I'm great and yes school is keeping me very busy. I most certainly won't forget to update though, I'm working on it. Almost there!

      Love
      Dil

      Delete
  7. Hey even my name's Dil...:-)I love your ff's...Especially "incomplete life" and "Chupke se"..

    Please update these ff soon...!!:-)

    Awesome writing btw...!!!

    Dil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dil! Haha, it is so funny and great that we have the same name :) Welcome to the blog! I hope you are enjoying it so far! And thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it! I've just updated Incomplete Life and will try to update Chupke Se as soon as I can. Hope to see you around here more.

      Take care,
      Dil

      Delete