Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

SS: Chupke Se ... Chapter 10 Preview [1/20/13]



I am also working on the update for Chupke Se along with Incomplete life, for now, here is a short preview of what's coming next.... 



Jai could not give his full attention to his work that day, finding it hard to concentrate when thoughts of last night danced around in his head. The more he thought on it, the less real it seemed to be—almost dream-like. Though, her lasting marks on his skin told him otherwise. He felt strange, in a light and content sort of way. He could not point out exactly what was happening to him, that too, so suddenly. Bani, the girl he never thought as more than just a dear friend, had now taken up every aspect of his life—mind, body, and soul. And to his bewildering revelation, his heart.

Unknowingly he had developed feelings for his wife in the past months of their marriage that became clear after last night. He now found her desirable in such a way he never would have viewed before. There was a sexual tension that earlier was nonexistent. Bani had become so much more to him that was not expected. Could he possibly have fallen for her without even knowing it? Could he be falling for her now? 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Dil

    I can't believe this....you have given a preview to "Chupke Se"...its awesome! Thanks so much.

    I love you!

    Love
    Archie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was about time that I do. After updating incomplete life, I will work on updating Chupke se as well for you since I believe you mentioned it was a favorite of yours :)

      Love
      Dil

      Delete
  2. Now your spoiling us but also a tease, want full updates hopefully soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, do not mean to tease. Just want to give you guys at least something since I feel awful about not having written anything for so long. I will try my very best to update this story as soon as I can. Incomplete life is my main priority right now so as soon as I post that update, I will work on chupke se.

      Take care!

      Delete
  3. How will they deal with the change? Will the physicality being them closer and finally ope their hearts completely to one another
    Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? We will see--I am working on it. Will try my best to update as soon as possible :)

      Delete
  4. Wow dil u just gave us more suspense
    Please cont soon

    SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the next update will meet to your expectations! Am working on it...

      Dil

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the preview...please update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Am trying my best to update it as soon as I can :)

      Dil

      Delete
  6. Hello Dil thank you for completing Bounded relations. Really looking forward to you completing Incomplete. Please update soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi
    so gud to hear from u after such a long time :)really gud preview. looking forward for all ur updates. plz do continue all ur stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Babes

    I was reading this FF all over again today. I realized that you only posted a preview in Jan, but never posted the update.

    Please update soon.

    Much love
    Archie.

    ReplyDelete