Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Update!

Hi all, 

I just posted the fourth installment to the Fanfiction--What the Heart Wants, so please do read (if you'd like) and leave feedback! I really do love reading each and every one of your comments--it really encourages me to keep on writing. And along with that, I love seeing what inputs you have to share or what your thoughts were on the update, so please do keep commenting! On another note, I know you all are waiting for Incomplete Life, it is 9/10 done! I am hoping to complete it by the end of this weekend, so keep your fingers crossed. I apologize again (I just keep having to) but school's started up again and I've been quite busy, so I really am learning to time manage and find some time to provide you updates. I'm trying my best! But I really do appreciate your patience (even though I try it so much) and support! 

Love
Dil 


p.s. The new update to What the Heart Wants will be under the 2012 tab in the fanfiction archive; click on the tab for What the Heart Wants and the update will be posted on the bottom of the page there. Unfortunately this blog doesn't automatically place the topic as the first one in the blog  page when I make edits so you will have to look for the updates in the archive; sorry about this.   

7 comments:

  1. Hey hey Dil, was so looking forwards to reading your update, but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it is under the 2012 tab beneath the fanfiction archive; click on the tab for What A Heart Wants and the new update will be posted on the bottom of the page there. Hope that helps, enjoy! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dil what a nice update. The story is panning out nicely. I wonder how Bani will deal with her husband now as she knows Jai also has feelings for her. So looking forward to the next update. Actually I am looking forward to all ur FF's. waiting with anticipation. Please update whenever u can.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this sneaking around I'm sure she's going to get caught. And now that the two have realised the two feel more for each other then friendship how will they proceed. Can't wait for next part and still thirsting after chupke se and incomplete life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all of your ff's.
    This part was great, am happy that Jai and Bani realize their feelings...hopefully Bani can get rid of her husband fast...continue soon

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiting for ur update plzzzzzzzzzzzz do it soon

    ReplyDelete