Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner!

Welcome to the JB Fanfiction Corner where you will hopefully find stories to your liking! I would love for you to enjoy them as I love to write them! The characters Jai Walia and Bani Dixit have inspired me so much, and continue to, that I can't ever seem to stop writing about them. So many different storylines come to mind that I always want to jot them down. I hope to gain an audience through this blog in order to express the creativity in me. And I thank you all for the kind support. I will try my very best to entertain. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Very Important Note---Should Read

To my readers, 

Perhaps you have forgotten all about my stories at this point, but to those who haven't, I know that I have kept you all waiting for so long and I am extremely apologetic. My health hasn't been the best for the past two months. I have a condition called costochondritis which means inflammation of the ribs and trauma to your chest walls. It mimics symptoms of cardiac arrest which is why I am at most times in pain. It isn't fatal, but terrible to have to go through. I also have building anxiety problems because of the condition as well. 

I wanted to apologize for delaying my stories for so long, but as of right now, there is not much I can do till I begin to feel better. I understand if you give up/have given up on my stories. But I hope that you don't and still bear with me because as soon as I can, I will get back right to writing. And the days that I do feel better and in a good mood, I perhaps will write an update in the near future. Again, I am sorry. Hope some of you are still enjoying my blog. 

Take care!
Dil 

p.s. I had posted two new stories onto the blog, one a Christmas Story and the other a small Short Story. Please do read those if you have not already. Enjoy. 

12 comments:

  1. HI Dil
    where is the story -incomplete life. Could you guide me to the original posting. I could not find it. Thanks a lot
    kasamsefan1

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind.I appear to have regained visibility.
    thanks. :)
    kasamsefan1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dil, waiting 4 u'r next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will ur examz get over yaar??
    ok..ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the best for your exams....

    regards,
    jeenal20

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for your exams!

    OP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, enjoying this tale immensely. When will you be updating next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry we are still waiting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I said before, you are a very good writer but the delay between updates is disheartening. It is better if you have an approximate date announced for the next update. Becos aftr some days I forget to chk.- columbia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi

    I loved reading your FF's on RKR, hence I sent you a PM then. I loved Incomplete Life and just like you...I am totally smitten by Jai Walia...not so much by Bani but I want JW and Bani to be together with lots of mush in their relationships. Thanks for recreating the magic.

    Love
    Archie.

    ReplyDelete